Phantom Grip info

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:02:19 -0600

The Phantom grip attaches to your spider gear assembly
which is outboard of the VLSD so it will work in
either diff.  It is not a replacment diff carrier or
even a diff for that matter, but a device that
preloads the spider gears under differential action
much like the old hotrodders trick of shimming up the
spider gears.

For that matter the quaife only replaces the spider
gears as well, it does not replace the stock VLSD ,but
augraments it.

Mike