speedvision world challenge

brian@UnXplodedBomb.com brian@unxplodedbomb.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 12:57:07 -0600

> Yeah, right.  Keep dreaming, Geo.  The way it works is that you invest X
> amount of dollars and hundreds of hours of your time putting together a
> racecar.  Then, when you go to sell it, you are lucky to be able to get
1/2X
> out of the car.  Your time is worth negative dollars :-)

I'd have to back you up on that.

There used to be a P11 G20 in the Motorola Cup series.  The sponsers ended
up bailing out so they had to sell their car (may still be for sale).  When
I inquired
about the price (just out of curiousity) this is what they replied with:

Hi,

We have just a little over $45,000 invested in the car including man hours,

and the current engine. That of course is way to much to ask and we know
that.

Whats your offer and we can work from there.  I don't get into the buisness
side

of it. I would guess somewhere between 10,000 and 15,000 maybee less.

RJ Simpson c5bluer6@aol.com

Roswell Infiniti of North Atlanta

If you are familiar with road atlanta, or roebling road, or virginia long
course, i have our times from those tracks if your intrested.