Group DEAL for Projector headlights

Nathan McKeever Nathan McKeever" <impashnt@westol.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 12:05:01 -0600

Ok, i've never done a group deal before but i'm willing to organize this one.
Go to this page if you would like to see the headlights

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=599884579&r
=0&t=0

Basically here is the pricing.
10 sets = $155.00/set
20-29 sets = $150.00/set
30+ sets = $145.00/set

I know alot of you have been asking about where to get projectors and i'd
figure i would look a little more indepth.  If you are interested you should
email me (make the subject of the emails Projectors) and i'll start a list.
I'm sure they will want payment first so instead of alot of people sending me
money, i've decided that we'll set a date that all orders have to be into
Matrix Racing (the company who's selling these projectors.)  i would like to
see us get a minimun of 10, so I'll add names to the list until January 23rd.

If you would like to know more you can contact Alex at Matrix Racing
(alex@matrixracing.com) and i'm sure he'll be more than willing to talk to
you.

Thankyou for you time.