Hotshot 2nd gen turbo kit

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 11:45:28 -0600

On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 08:14, Jason Garrett Young wrote:

> in the classifieds, a place in FL is selling this kit (I think it's this
> kit) for $3k

Well, the Gen-I Hotshot kit has an MSRP of $3300 or so.  I was asking
about the FMIC and Pipe kit for a true DET setup, though, not the
Hotshot turbo kit.

> I want the manifold and some of the parts for my G20.  Anything other than
> F~Max is great to me.

You have a history with FMax, then, or just find yourself breaking out
in hives every time you type in your credit card number? ;)

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |