**Please Read** 2002 SE-R National Convention Hotel arrangements

Brad Woodworth sr20de@kc.rr.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:48:00 -0600

Here are the details regarding the hotel rooms for this year's convention:

*We will be staying at the Embassy Suites located in Tempe,
AZ.
http://mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?countrycode=250&country=US&address=4400+S+Rural+Road&city=Tempe+&state=AZ&zipcode=85282&addtohistory=&submit.x=0&submit.y=0
Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix-Tempe
4400 S. Rural Road
Tempe, AZ 85282-7067
*Room rate will be $129/night for up to 4 people per room max.  Typically,
there is a $10 charge per person beyond 2 in a room but I got them to waive
this for us.
*Amenities include- 2 room suites, complimentary full cooked-to-order
breakfast, complimentary 2 hour cocktail reception, complimentary airport
transportation, spa, sauna, heated pool and exercise room.
*We have the $129 rate beginning on Friday, March 8th thru Sunday, March 10
only.  If you are planning on arriving before Friday or checking out after
Sunday, you will be on your own as far as the rate goes.
*The cut-off date for making reservations is 2/15, after this, you will
most certainly be at a much higher rate.
*You will need to call the hotel directly to make reservations at (480)
897-7444.  You **MUST** let the reservationist know that you are with the
SE-R Club of America to get the special rate.

Lastly, I would like to get a head count of how many I can expect to be
staying at the hotel.  Please email me directly at sr20de@kc.rr.com with
ATTN: BRAD WOODWORTH- LODGING in the subject line.  Also, let me know if
you will be rooming with others and who they will be.  If you have any
questions, please email me.  I think the convention will be a blast just
like it has been the last 2 years I've been there!  I look forward to
meeting a lot of you there.

Take care,
Brad Woodworth
'02 Hotel Lackey