Hotshot 2nd gen turbo kit

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 03:39:07 -0600

On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 03:15, Andris Laivins wrote:

> For the record, development is not done yet, but should be wrapping up in a
> few weeks.

Tre Cool.

> As far as B15 fitment.. there is nothing *planned*, but if there is demand,

Color me tickled.  Um, I don't have four grand just lying around, and I
live in the Central Midwest; I guess that means I'm not really a good
guinea pig, am I?

> consists of a front mount intercooler, all the piping, 3" downpipe from the
> exhaust elbow back .

NEAT.  I'm asking *you* too many questions, but is there an MSRP for
this bad boy?  I know a guy who could use one...

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |