Hotshot 2nd gen turbo kit [Part II]

Lyn Labahn lynlabahn@mediaone.net
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:57:47 -0600

George,

   Thank you very much for clearing that stuff up! I missed the debate about
the air to water intercooler, so sorry, perhaps I should read the archives!
   About the rollcage, yes I forgot to mention that you should not use the
rollcage on the street w/o a helmet. I guess if you are hardcore, you could
go rollin with a helmet on the street! I am surprised that rice boys don't
do that.
    Likewise, you shouldn't have a racing harness if you don't have a
rollcage. If you roll over, you will not be able to duck if your roof caves
in. You head will get smashed!

Lyn Labahn

96 200SX SE-R