MagnaFlow Mufflers

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:16:32 -0600

On Thu, 2002-01-03 at 07:25, Nissan Power wrote:

> Yes Jon, that is correct. But do you want 2 1/2" ?

I'm torn.  Math says that 2.25" is big enough, but:

 1) Mark Chiles took D-Stock with a 2.5" pipe and
 2) Courtesy's expensive pipes are 2.5"

I've heard reports that the Courtesy kit is quite drivable, too.  If
there's enough exhaust velocity to make autocrossing doable in a
Classic, I'd be willing to bet that a 2.5" pipe could still keep me with
enough torque to haul around my lardass B15.  I want more top-end
primarily, anyway.  I have a MIG welder, I think making my own exhaust
would be fun.  Hell, with Magnaflow #10702 we could make two or three
exhausts.

> For 2 1/4" uses the part # 10425.  It also is 18" long
> It is also available in 14" long  #10415, and 22" long  #10435

COOL.  I've only recently found Magnaflow.com, so I'll spend a few hours
there today. :)

> I actually have a louvered resonator in my system right now

Thanks for your input, Dan; you've been more help than you think. :)

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |