alignment question settings..

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:23:32 -0500

Greyson Crowe <GCrowe@itd.state.id.us> wrote:

>Yea I was being lazy....just thought I'd get a few quick answers on what
>people run/advise.

Understood, but do some more research.  Don't believe what every monkey tells
you.

>Figure I'll probably just take it in for allignment when
>I put my rims back on...bout 2 or 3 more weeks.

That gives you plenty of time to read what is on SE-R.net.  Even with looking
for the page (I seem to always use the index these days), it shouldn't take
you more than a half hour or so.

>I guess at this point I will go with the numbers u gave me.

GREAT SCOTT!  Didn't I teach you anything? ;-)  I'm just another monkey making
a guess.  Don't blindly take my figures.  I'm just swinging from the rollcage
with my tail.  Now, if you come to that decision after a little reading, I can
say "I knew I was right" but I'd be lying. :-)

Seriously, just spend a little time with the stuff Mike wrote.  Even if you
come to the same conclusion, at least make it an informed decision.

I've teased you a little bit here, but seriously, this is a good learning
opportunity.

George Roffe
Bananaholics Anonymous :-)

http://mail2web.com/ .