random misfire

Enoch Chow exc8636@njit.edu
Tue, 01 Jan 2002 01:54:45 -0800

i have never heard that the magnacores were bad. i bought them the past
spring during my 60k tuneup. i felt that they helped my idle, as it got
smoother. but would it be better to go back to nissan wires next time? could
it be the wires that sometimes give me my stalling problem? i know it is
electrical related...i still want to recheck my distributor again to make
sure that it is the crank angle sensor before i do anything else.  i've
checked it before with a multimeter, and it came out bad. but the car has
been ok since the last episode. maybe i have a teenage girl sentra going
through her monthly menstrual cycle. :) only kidding

Enoch Chow
http://www.2by2.net/oewoko
http://ewok.nissanpower.com