From the forum.

No one here! ianshannon97@webtv.net
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 23:05:47 -0500 (EST)

http://www.sr20deforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=11

Highport Head 4 Sale Full Ported With Valvesprings And Titanium
Retainers
Hightport head 91-93, full race port with valve job, polished cumbustion
chambers, JWT valvesprings and titanium retainers for $1,400. For $2,000
I will give you any choice of JWT cam shaft S3,S4,C1,C2 and C3 with the
head and a match ported intake manifold that is also ported out to fit a
RC throttle body.

Also:

VVL flywheel for sale that is 15 pounds.
VVL flywheel for sale for 5spd manual box. It comes from the factory
with a weight of 15 pounds which is 5 pounds lighter than stock. I am
asking $120 shipped to your door

This is for guys not on the forum. Interesting. HMmmmm!