I can now rebuild SR20DE transmission

Jay Stewart jay@nx2k.com
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 11:33:34 -0500

Well, after the fiasco over the past few weeks with my (ongoing) G20
transmission troubles, I have gotten really good at rebuilding the
SR20DE tranny. So good, as a matter of fact that I now feel confident
offering my services rebuilding SR20DE transmissions to others.

See this page for details: http://www.nx2k.com/for_sale/side_work.htm

Quoted from my page:

"1: Rebuild SR20DE transmissions. Flat rate labor is $100. These
transmissions are used in 91-98 Nissan Sentra SER's, and Sentra SE's.
You pay for parts, which you or I can get for a 25% discount off list
mail order. (I don't care to make any money off parts.) I will even give
a written guarantee on my transmission work for 6 months or 6000 miles.
Normal turnaround time is 1 week for labor, although parts usually need
to be ordered. I can fix anything that may be wrong with the tranny
including 5th gear popout. Note: My price is for a dropped off
transmission, removal from the vehicle falls into the below category.
Also, labor must be paid in advance because I don't want to get stiffed
if the transmission needs more parts than it is worth."

I also do other work on the side, I've decided to make an official thing
out of it.

-Jay
97 GSX 11.8 @ 119.7
93.5 G20 no times or dyno yet