random misfire

Kevin J. Hart khart@usit.net
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 23:46:55 -0500

Yup probaly bad wires.  Go get you a new set of Stock wires.  They are the
best you can get for the engine until you top 250 or more hp.  No reason
other than maybe looks to even think about getting anything other than stock
wires from Nissan.  Pull the ecu codes also see what it says and clear the
memory.  Bet that will clear up the missfire.  Also check your MAF ground
while you are at it, never know if that is going bad or not.

Kevin