right drive axle

Justin McClanahan mcclanah@email.arizona.edu
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:27:22 -0700

I used grease last time I helped my roomate with his driverside halfshaft on
his 1.6L auto.  We put the grease on, and around the little round clip to
help keep it centered.  We also put the grease in the freezer for a while,
prior to the install to help it thicken up a tad.  I'm not sure if it is
necessary, but the person i talked to prior to the install, recommended it
(both the grease and the freezer).  Worked out great.

Justin McClanahan
95 G20