Ancient list members

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 21:40:57 -0600 (CST)

Um, I joined the list right after I turned 18; turning 23 on the 31st!  So I've
been on the list almost 5 years..... I guess I was one of the youngest when I
joined.  I'm sure there are a few younger guys on it now.

I've test driven the V6 Altima in an automatic (can't seem to find a 5 speed),
lots of power and tons of room, especially the rear seat space.  Haven't gotten
my hands on a Spec V yet...

Khiem