NYC/East Coast DET supplier info (I'm BAACK)

Linus Hong lhong@ybust.edu.cn
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:18:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,
Just reintroducin myself to the list.  I haven't been
on for about 3 years.  I was overseas in China
working.  So I had to sell my beloved classic and say
good bye to the crew here on the list.  But I am back
in the states and hunting for another classic!!

I am in the hunt for a used classic now in the NJ area
and may have a lead.  I also am looking ot swap the
engine.  This is where it get's interesting!!!  I went
on SE_R.net and found SOSHIN Trade which sells alot to
Jim Wolf.  To my SURPRISE they just set up shop in NEW
JERSEY on Dec 14th!!!!  Lucky for us east coasters!
This place is less than an hour's drive from me!!  In
New Brunswick!!  I talked to a very friendly guy named
Effrin he doesn't have any SR20's now but will get
some soon.  If you are in the NYC area and lookin for
some sr20's I think this wil be a new good source.
Planning on giving him a visit soon.  If you want to
talk to the guys there the number is: 732-937-8322 ask
for Effrin.

Tell him "Linus" sent you!!!  Happy to be back with
the SE-R/sr20/and now QR25 brethren!!!

-Linus Hong
Soon to be gettin 93 classic.