ES suspension bushings at a great discount!

probedude probedude@hotmail.com
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 10:29:40 -0800

I ran across this company last night when I was looking for a complete
bushing kit for my B13.
http://www.suspension.com  has the Energy Suspension full bushing kit
(hyperflex kit) for $114!!

Courtesy Nissan wants $189 as does a lot of other places.  If you're looking
for individual pieces, they have that too at a discount that is better than
Courtesy and even Strano Parts.

I placed my order this morning, it is in stock and I should have the parts
in time for this weekend!

A very nice $75.00 savings!

FYI, Tacoma Nissan, http://www.nissanparts.cc/ seems to have the best prices
on OEM dealer parts.  Every part # I put in was 25% off list prices.
Courtesy and Nissanautoparts all had a higher price for a given part.

Does anyone have or know where to buy the microfiche pages for a B13?  The
worst part of looking for OEM parts on-line is not knowing the part number