offset of b15 wheels sort of URGENT

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
24 Dec 2001 01:31:15 -0600

On Sun, 2001-12-23 at 13:17, Maurice Hilarius wrote:

> If you measure them they most certainly are NOT 7"
> They are about 8.25" wide, inside the lock bead. I know, I measured them.

Yeesh.  Thanks for your input, Maurice.  This pretty much nullifies the
rest of my questions, since the *stock* Spec-V rims (according to your
account) are already ~15mm (?) wider on *both* sides of the rim than
most aftermarket 7" wide rims would be.  My offset questions are
answered. :)

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |