New Spec V

FMoon fmoon@sport.rr.com
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 21:47:34 -0600

Hi guys, Fletch here, Been lurking on list for a while now. Finnally replaced
my reliable GXE with new Black Spec V.
So far so good. I'm suprised I haven't seen any negative comments about this
transmission. Am I the only one having trouble shifting from 1st to 2nd or is
this a common problem.
  I also agree with Stephen about the cruise control switches. I have 1600
miles on my car and several times I've turned my cruise off while trying to
cancel it.
   My only other complaint is the cheap feeling HVAC controls.
   Other than that I love the car. Getting 25-26 MPG so far and I think that
will get better.
  I'm probably the senior member of the list (56) I just wanted a car that was
sporty and different and I found it.

Fletch
Frierson,LA