Turning the steering wheel makes my idle go up.

Claudio Avaria S. clavaria@entelchile.net
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 23:23:55 -0300

ECU with S3 program? If so I think it's supposed to rev @1000

> Does this changeanything with the idle? The only way for me to get the idle
> below1K is to turn the idle adjustment screw down tight which makes the car
> idle rough.

Have you checked the TPS?

When you adjust the TPS (increase voltage a lil bit) and do not clear the
idle memory, happens what you describe. To reset the idle memory you have to
turn the ignition (without starting the car) on and then off, wait 5 second
and on again. repeat this 20 times and the idle memory will be reset.

Hope this helps

Claudio
2002 Primera