t shirts?

C. Gutierrez southwest@serca.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:00:04 -0800 (PST)

On the 9th day of XMAS, Jimmy Pop asked:

>>hey guys, im just wondering does the people still make and sell the
se-r.net tshirts like there was in the tshirts/logos section on the se-r.net
site? i really want one, gotta show my pride:).>>

Well, funny you should ask Jimmy ;^)  Have you been a good boy this year?  I
am actually waiting on a sample shirt one of our SoCal guys had made up, so
that we can make more of these.  I don't have a timeline yet, but we hope to
have them done by the convention.

SincERely,

Carlos Gutierrez, '91 w/245k+ miles & ??? WHP
SE-R Club of America - Southwest Region Exec.
http://www.serca.org/socal southwest@serca.org
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SoCal-SERCA

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger
http://messenger.excite.com