Racers Group

Brady Dohrmann prelude_2@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:45:50 -0900

Racer's Group is a Porsche shop/Grand Am race team.  We (at my last job)used
to race with them and buy stuff from them every so often.  We have
tried the Program on a Porsche Boxster S and it didn't gain any hp(after 3
days of dyno tuning) or torque, and couldn't really gain anything anywhere
in the powerband.  We also tried it on a 98 BMW 328 with similar results.
Keep in mind that both of these were stock cars with only exhaust mods, so
maybe The Program works in highly modded cars.  We ended up sending both
systems back.