Headlight bulbs for Spec V

John Campbell jcampbel@dfsfin.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:47:08 -0600

<upgrade bulbs (headlight, fog, and corner)>
Go with functional fog lights and get the Hella YellowStar 55w/H3 bulbs at
the amazing low price of, no not $20 apiece but the unrice price of $6.95
per from P.U.M.A. www.puma-access.com
These bulbs are the EXACT same thing as the PIAA Ion Crystal H3 bulbs that
sell for >$20 apiece. I know because I have one of each in and there is no
difference.
Nope, don't work for or know PUMA but have ordered from them and am always
treated like a customer.
For headlights, I put in the Narva blues but they are just a shade whiter
than stock. But again, they weren't $40 apiece either.

John Campbell
'99 SE-L