5 Speed BB DET's

JasonHDuty@aol.com JasonHDuty@aol.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:50:43 EST

In a message, Jay & Geo were discussing:

> Jay Hassinger <jhassinger@home.com> wrote:
>  >>Most Bluebird SSS came with the slushbox.
>  >So in light of all the sludged up G20 autos I would think getting a manual
>  >equiped BB DET would be a better bet.

Guys, I gotta tell you, we recently completed the 96 200SX GA16-SR20DET
swap-from-hell & the motor we sourced was a BB 5spd DET.  Every other one
we've done have been AWD auto equipped.  After removing the valve cover, I
was impressed.  After removing the oil pan, I was amazed, it looked brand
new.  When this car left, I felt like I was sending a kid off to college.  I
don't think I have to quantify this by saying they all wouldn't be like this,
but this one was a beaut.

JD