Bluebird scans

Mr James Mandy nismo@iinet.net.au
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:51:51 +0800 (WST)

New option on SSS? hrmmm.. lets sort this out a little:

Bluebird SR20/CA18s are jap imports here, we never did get them locally,
same as you i spose.
We do have a Bluebird SSS its local, its not turbo (KA24?) it sucks.

We have a Pulsar SSS (simular to se-r but 5door hatch) all with SR20DE.
All with manual, I -think- the N15 shape came in auto too.

The N14, which I own, never came in auto.

Jap U12/13 bluebird turbo 4wd's come in auto and manual, equally as much
as each other. I wouldnt say one is more popular.

All Pulsar SSS's are FWD, sr20de. You can get the same shape car in diff
model. ie Q, Ti. (these can come in sr20de or the GA16? hrmmm.

The Pulsar SSS is no longer made. They now have the new N16 pulsar and
pulsar hatch, which is junk.

The hatch isnt too bad, 1.8ltr dunno what engine is in it.

take a look at www.yahoogroups.com/group/pulsarsss for some info on the
pulsar.

Or www.pulsar.org.au

Cheers, James