Infiniti parts updates (Scottsdale Infiniti/Nissan)

P@ bossman@customsteel.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:31:05 -0700

>From: "Ron A"
> When you call in, ask for Ralph, Jeff or Bob. They have years of
> experience. Say that you are on the SE-R mailing list. That will go in
> your account and you should receive the 25% discount from then on.

> If you should have any problems, ask for Frank. He's eager to please and
> wants to straighten out problem procedures. Give them a chance.

Okay Im delurking here, I speak with Joe Tesensky at Infinity of Scottsdale.
Cool guy, and very helpful, but sometimes difficult to get a hold of.
(jtesensky@vtaig.com) is his email, he does get back on things, it may take
a day or so, but he did give me a refund of the 25% discount on the last
order in which they forgot.

Anyway, thanks guys for all the help, Ive been mostly reading the posts and
will chime in if I have anything to add, but you all seem to have it
covered....

Regards,
P@
99 G20 slightly modded...(soon to be G20t hahah)