Port & Polish Gains, N/A

Jorge R. jorge181@coqui.net
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:12:11 -0500

I was just reading in the se-r.net the article of the 200sx where they had
DPR do the head job (no jokes please). What stage was that? Does anybody
have an idea of how much that would cost? They also said they raised the CR
to 10:1. But that they could also raise it to 11:1, could they raise the CR
to 11:1 with stock pistons? Would one be able to run an SE-R with 11:1 CR on
pump gas? TIA sorry for all the questions. I've been pondering about this
for awhile and since the subject came up I finally decided to ask. Thanks
again.

Jorge

'96 SE-R