Infiniti parts updates (Scottsdale Infiniti/Nissan)

Ron A ratteber@speedfactory.net
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:28:50 -0500

I recently had a situation where Scottsdale Infiniti/Nissan lost my
order. While trying to get that straightened out, I ended up talking to
the person that is over the different parts counters.  He found out what
happened and took care of my order.

I told him that there had been a lot of discussion on the list about the
poor service people have been receiving since TJ left. He assured me
that he would like our business. From there we discussed what people
should do to get good discounts, low shipping charges and proper filling
of their orders.

They have combined the Infiniti and Nissan parts counters, so calling
888-468-7070 will get you both. If you have an Infiniti, your name will
be listed in an account on the Infiniti side and if you have a Nissan,
your name will be listed with the Nissan side.

When you call in, ask for Ralph, Jeff or Bob. They have years of
experience. Say that you are on the SE-R mailing list. That will go in
your account and you should receive the 25% discount from then on.

If you should have any problems, ask for Frank. He's eager to please and
wants to straighten out problem procedures. Give them a chance.

Ron Atteberry
92 Classic