Cold start probs with a 93 Infiniti G20

Miller, Dave dmille23@sprintspectrum.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:25:50 -0600

Ted,
I concur with Geo.  Start with the ignition all the way through
and go from there.  Had the same problem outside of  Denver a
couple years ago.  Sat out over night wouldn't start no matter
what we tried.  Ended up towing it back to KC and dropping it
off for someone to look at.  It started fine for the monkeys that
I was using at the time.

Replaced plugs, wires, cap and rotor and have not had a problem.
Use ngk plats and stock wires.

Definitely interested in how it turns out since I had the same problem.
Keep me posted.

Dave - beater G in kc - '93, slushy, aem cai, $tillen stb

Ted wrote:
>It is fine when it is garaged in Denver for the
>night, but twice now it has refused to start after
>sitting in the ski area parking lot for the day.

Then Geo asked: