Bluebird scans

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
19 Dec 2001 00:52:49 -0600

On Wed, 2001-12-19 at 00:35, Mr James Mandy wrote:

> go for gold, my recent DE to DET swap in my FWD pulsar. This u12 half-cut
> came as an automatic... the gearbox weighs about as much as the damn
> engine does... takes three people to move, nasty.

Well, I stand corrected, but I say again, that's the first one I've
seen.  Being a sheltered North American, there are many things I've
still never seen, though, and I'll be the first to admit it.  Nobody's
yet shown me one on (or linked from) SE-R.net, which is my primary
source of information... :)

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |