Bluebird scans

Mr James Mandy nismo@iinet.net.au
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:15:40 +0800 (WST)

Fast Fours and Hot4's are australian/NZ mag's, yeappo.

The U13 Bluebird all had front mounts. U12 did not. The probably went
to front mount with the U13 when they discovered that the top mount
really is a peice of junk idea. U13 all had sr20det in its turbo variant,
U12 started with CA18DET then went to sr20det later on... they also came
in non-turbo variants all in 4WD. Manual/Auto, etc. Not sure about the
guage faces, but the u12 I recently diced up had regular povo gauges.

Some URL's for you.
http://www.fastfours.com.au/
http://www.hot4s.com/

(i think they are right...)