Bluebird scans

Kevin J. Hart khart@usit.net
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 22:56:39 -0500

Well every now and then my friend in Aussieland sends me some magazines.
Today's package had a cool little rag called Fast Fours.  In the back they
had a little write up on the Bluebird SSS and what it has.  I just found it
interesting and thought others would like to atleast see the scans.  What
stuck me was it said it has a 5-speed manual.  That goes against everything
Ive ever heard.  Also it has the front mount intercooler, which I think
Andres has said came from the later years of the Bluebird, so thats not
suprising.  What is weird is the article kinda goes against itself, it says
white face gauges, but the gauges they show are clearly not.  Who knows....
but maybe someone else would like to read the interesting article.

http://automatica.fanhost.net/blue1.jpg
http://automatica.fanhost.net/blue2.jpg

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)