Interactive FAQ

Lawrence Weeks dev@deskmedia.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:00:44 -0600

Hi,

I guess I will open this up to the masses. There is an interactive
FAQ available at:

	http://www.se-r-list.org/FAQ/

There is very little information there yet. But, unlike most web sites,
this one is interactive. You can add topics, append more information
to an answer, and create new folders/categories. Only people in the
'Editors' group can edit/delete/move items around. I'll be very happy
to add responsible people to that group.

This can be a living source of structured information for the
community. For instance, Jay's recent message about dealers. He could
post to the list, and also go to the FAQ and put the information there,
so it is easy to find in the future. As the information changes,
anybody could go and update it.

I encourage people to use it. It can complement sites like SE-R.net,
which can use the FAQ as a source or base for more polished and
detailed features, or not.

Click on the "What is this?" topic for information about using it.

Larry
--
Lawrence Weeks      "Audaces fortuna juvat."      dev@deskmedia.com