I30/maxima cold start problem *urgent*

Josh Brockman jwb1@cec.wustl.edu
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:21:35 -0500

Hi, we are having a problem getting my parents' '98 I30t started today - it
turns over and i can feel pressure in the fuel line so it seems it is
getting no spark - it doesn't sputter, just buzzes and the motor turns over
(I can see the accessory belts moving).  There seems to be a spitting sort
of noise coming from the area near the throttle body that I had not noticed
before. Is there anything obvious or easily fixable that might be causing
this? We cannot afford to bring it to the dealer for diagnostics.

Josh Brockman
'91 SE-R