DE -> Det stuff...

James Mandy nismo@iinet.net.au
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 20:11:53 +0800

Why do i read everywhere that he DE distributer gets put onto the DET? Whats
the purpose of this?

Which of the Water temp senders is ECU. I think one's ECU and ones just a
switch for the thermo fan? My thermo fan wont come on... so i hardwired it
to come on with ign... the red temp sensor is now unplugged(switch for
thermo fan?). The other single wire sensor (black one) is from DE, and in,
working, i spose. (ECU?) I guess I could attempt to put the DE (red) temp
sensor into the DET and plug it back in and put the relay in and see what
happens.

I'm running u12 DET with DE loom, and the u12 DET ECU.

Does the O2 sensor -have- to be changed? (to DE one) I'm still using DET.

Just wondering... hrmmm might have to make some changes.

taa, James