Notice of Another Garage Sale of Classic SE-R Parts

Mark Chiles mark@markchiles.com
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 13:29:02 -0500

Hi, again.

I will be trying to finish cleaning out my storage unit and garages of
Classic '91 - '92 Nissan Sentra SE-R parts over the next few weeks.

These garage sales have been very popular and successful.

Watch the SE-R Deals list for the next several weeks for the items I find.

I will post the items on the SE-R Deals List only.  Please subscribe to the
SE-R Deals List if you wish to receive the emails as I will not send the
item postings to individual email addresses.

Some items may be listed as Free to a Good Home and will just cost the cost
of packing and shipping.

There will be a SR20DE engine and transmission, intake systems, exhaust
systems, stock and aftermarket wheels, Custom KONI Struts, Assorted springs
and other suspension items, Assorted interior/exterior pieces/panels, Wiper
motors, starters, power steering pieces, OEM brake boosters, rotors, pads
and calipers (NOT NX).  There will be lots and lots more stuff.

Remember, "One Man's Trash May Be Another Man's Treasure".

Mark Chiles