Spec-V owners Attention!

Boonrat Lohwongwatana boonrat@caltech.edu
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 04:49:11 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Lee Koloszyc wrote:

> Plus I have to drive an NX
> that doesn't have a heater, has 400/300 suspension, no radio, no interior, a
> race seat and on and on.

Only a real man can do this.

> It is a bit of a sacrifice for some free mods.  But hey "Do you wanna suck
> or do you wanna go fast?"

Yeah, I agree this is a bit of sacrifice, and UR will be making much more
money than the cost of a set of pulleys. Well, I think this is all about
SE-Rious brotherly love here. People have to make sacrifice here and
there generally. I just happen to witness many of those sacrfices made
here by many listmembers. I guess it's time for another group hug.