GTiR crank w/ FWD tranny

NiSMo nismo@nissanbayan.com
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 01:02:16 +0800

Hey guys, I'm having problems with integrating the GTiR motor into the
FWD tranny. Everything seems to line up ok, but the problem is that the
flywheel from the FWD DE won't accommodate the larger flywheel bolts
that the GTiR uses. Obviously using the DE flywheel bolts won't work
(because the bolt holes on the GTiR crank are larger in diameter). I've
tried looking at the archives but no one seems to have covered it. Maybe
I'm just typing the wrong keywords. Also, does anyone know how much JWT
motor mounts cost? I've tried emailing them but no one seems to be
responding. Any help would be appreciated.

Mark
Manila, Philippines