Possible high rate, OEM type spring deal

Omer Farooq Khan ohmfab@home.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:11:41 -0500

> From: "Scarpulla, Christopher [IT]" <christopher.scarpulla@ssmb.com>
> Right now may be a good time to see how much *serious* interest exists
> between this list, and your forum for these springs.
> I've got a note to myself here to get back to Kelly, maybe I'll do it
today
> and see what happens.

Hi Chris,

I bought a set of the first batch of Hyperco springs that Ben Moses set the
deal up for.  I can say that the quality of the springs is impeccable.  BUT
if they do make a run of 300/200 springs with only a 1" drop count me in.
The 180/175 springs i have now make the car sit much too low, as I found out
in my last autocross.

count me in for any run of linear 300/200 springs with a 1" only drop.  what
are the possibilites of a run of 300/250?

Thanks!

Omer Farooq Khan
'92 White SE-R @
http://earth.vol.com/~ohm