Spec-V owners Attention!

Eric Adams EAdams@runyonarch.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:48:35 -0600

Hey, I hear ya'!  My problem is I get too anxious and don't do enough
research when I buy.  That's why I have a pig 94 4Runner, and a 95 Accord.
Yeah, the accord is quick enough for most purposes, but I'd like another
100hp!  I'm glad for you to have the chance to donate your car for such a
cause.  I was thinking about warranty issues too.  I'm sure once the
dealership sees what changed on your car, they'll be chomping at the bits to
void your warranty!  But, that's the name of the game when it comes to
modding before the warranty is gone.  Again, I'd do it too if it was me.
And, for the record, I joined the list because of the 2002 SE-R, although I
don't own one yet.

From: Lee Koloszyc [mailto:nx2kracer@hotmail.com]
Hey it is a hard decision anyway. I've had the car for a month now and I may
have to give it up for just as long or longer.  They may/will have to pull
the engine and put
everything back together, warranty issues will come into play and so forth.
It is a bit of a sacrifice for some free mods.  But hey "Do you wanna suck
or do you wanna go fast?"