Possible high rate, OEM type spring deal

Ben Davis bendavis@sr20deforum.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:04:13 -0500

A guy called me, name's Rick Crist, and he is a broker for all kind of
performance brands such as Hyperco, Bilstein, etc. He said basically name
what you want in terms of springs and he'll see what he can do for us. He
approached me because of me being the admin of www.sr20deforum.com. I know
we wanted basically this:

300f,200r
1 inch drop max
static spring rate
OEM style spring
about $200 for the set, maybe a little more

Was this correct?

What spring diameters are the stock springs? What would we want the spring
length to be? What would be the difference for B13s, B14s, P10s, P11s? Would
it really matter that much if we just had 1 spring for all of them?

Anything else I'm forgetting?

Ben Davis
93 NX2000
trying to spearhead a spring group deal out of the blue for no reason other
than this guy called me and posted on my forums