I just bought a classic

Kevin J. Hart kjh6703@tntech.edu
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:57:55 -0600

> 160.00 dollars.  no typo one hundred and 60 dollars and no cents and it
runs
> (sorta)  it has low CR and wont pass I/M I hate UT.  so christmas money
will
> fix that Either new rings or Primeria motor havent decided yet.  Its got
> dents in the pass door, and a quarter size rust spot on the pass side and
> the drivers window is off track.

Wish I could find such a deal.  Id snatch that baby up real quick.  And ive
got that much in my wallet right now from selling books back :).  Now
there's a deal, sell some college books back, but a car.

But anyway I wouldnt consider rebuliding the engine.  For less money you can
get a JDM sr20de and swap it in a weekend.  Get the engine for a couple
hundred bucks, freshen it up with new bearings, water pump, fuel
rail/injectors, clean everything top to bottom, swap neccessory sensors and
you are about ready to go.  I swear doing the jdm swap is about the best
bang for the buck.  There has been more than one expample of people doing
the swap and next to stock having 10-20 wheel hp than a simmilar USDM
engine.  Considering the engine is about the price of a header....what a
bargin.  But for the price of the car and current condition i would make a
quick beater out of it

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)
wanting dirt cheap classics