Automobile Magazine (shameless plug)

Alex Samardzich rwd_sr20det@importnut.net
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:15:58 -0600

> Hi Alex!  Missed you at Ben's geekout last weekend.

I didn't have my own car :)  I have Greg's hatch, he has my 240 and my civic
is down with tranny bearing problems.  So, I didn't feel that I could
"represent" :)

> Alex and Greg (the Civic Hybrid geek he refers to) have really stepped up
> their level of autocross competition.  While Greg and I have continued our
> close battles, Alex really stepped it up at the end of this season.  But
> hey, I'm in STS and they're in SM!

Excuses, excuses.  When you going to produce?  jk :)  Having driven Greg's
B16a hatch around for the past week, I'm starting to see why I keep kicking
his a$$ :)  Just don't tell him that!

> >Now it's obscene.  I don't know how long it will take for the cops to
take
> >notice and start picking on imports, but the time is near.
> We may be in Indiana, but trust me, they notice.  The look on their faces
> when they confront a 34 year old professional with two booster seats
> strapped in the back is priceless (not that it has happened that many
> times).

Well, up here in NW Indiana, they don't even look at me.  It's great.  They
look for rundown "questionable" cars, camaros and mustangs.  It's kinda nice
:)

-Alex

-'95 Civic GSR Coupe
-'95 240SX SE