Swedish Cars was: Re: Can you guys help me decide on motor swap?

Cameron Cavers Cameron Cavers" <cameron@ualberta.net
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:05:39 -0800

> From: "Jay Hassinger" <jhassinger@home.com>
>> ANd just for the record,
>> future cars would be...Volvo 850 Turbo, Saab 900 Turbo

> Lot of closet Saab freaks in the world....But I'm not saying who. ;-)
> <Cadle, Hassinger, Batick...etc>

That's probably because Nissan outright copied the Saab 900's (at
least I think it was the 900) design for the taillights of the B14
coupe... I believe the Primera/G20 taillights are very close to one
of the Saab sedans, too. We've been subliminally programmed to like
Saabs by Nissan's copycat designers of the 90s. :)