Automobile Magazine (shameless plug)

Linn, Steve Steve.Linn@cornerstonecontrols.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:57:30 -0500

Alex said:
>I know of only one other DIY hybrid in Indiana.  I helped him with it.  We
>are die hard autocrossers and have been doing a good job of beating down
the
>competetion (hi Steve Linn!)  We are both serious about going fast and
doing
>it right.
Hi Alex!  Missed you at Ben's geekout last weekend.
Alex and Greg (the Civic Hybrid geek he refers to) have really stepped up
their level of autocross competition.  While Greg and I have continued our
close battles, Alex really stepped it up at the end of this season.  But
hey, I'm in STS and they're in SM!

>Now it's obscene.  I don't know how long it will take for the cops to take
>notice and start picking on imports, but the time is near.
We may be in Indiana, but trust me, they notice.  The look on their faces
when they confront a 34 year old professional with two booster seats
strapped in the back is priceless (not that it has happened that many
times).

Steve in Indy (new AGX's this weekend!)
Indy Region Head Solo Geek
www.indyscca.org