less than 200 bones for a Classic!!!!!!!!!

Chris Kawa sr20depwr@hotmail.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:16:00 +0000

I am so proud of myself and my little shopper style.  I found a nice classic
Pupleish Black  1991 168k for 160!!!!!!  Minor things that are bad.  1. it
has low compresion, 2. the pass door sags when its closed, 3. dash is
cracked, 4. A little rust spot in the pass rear fender about the size of a
quarter minor, 5. Driver winow fell off the track.   And now for what it
has.  Crank windows no sunroof :( Momo Steering wheel and Momo shifter knob.
  But all in all I am pleased.  It runs!!!  Damn I am a good shopper.  Just
had to brag sorry!!!!

SO now  here is the list

1996 200sx SE-R; weapon-R intake, 4puck clutch, 3 trannies, 3 clutches, 42k
miles, NISSAN shoulder PADS!!!!!

1991 Sentra SE-R K&N Adapter plate and filter, bought for 160.00
dollars!!!!!!!