ADMIN: SE-R list moved

Lawrence Weeks dev@deskmedia.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:58:13 -0600

Hi,

I went ahead and moved the SE-R list, although I've not completed
everything I wanted in advance. So, things will be in flux for a
little bit as I tweak and make changes.

So, the list is no longer run via majordomo. You can no longer
subscribe/unsubscribe via majordomo@lists.deskmedia.com. The new
interface is available at:

	http://lists.deskmedia.com/se-r/

You will need a password to change your subscription via that site.
You can request your password by entering your email address on
the page.

If you prefer to use email, you may send a command to:

	se-r-request@lists.deskmedia.com

Note, the archives are going to be disjointed for a little while. All
messages sent from now on will be in the archives available from the
web site above. All messages prior to this will remain in the old
archives for now. I will be joining those archives and installing a
new search engine soon. FYI, there are just under 120,000 messages
in the current archives.

Larry
--
Lawrence Weeks      "Audaces fortuna juvat."      dev@deskmedia.com